Monday, January 16, 2006

Outside Quest Stadium -- The Seahawks Playoff Game

Dressing warmly was just not enough for me on Saturday, January 14th, 2006. I really should have worn gloves though. But, the fans were nice and gracious. I handed out about one hundred "Ticket To Heaven" tracts. The only people that really talked to me were a couple of drunks, but thats okay.

I will have to say, I was very impressed with dArrell's Open Air message, and the setup was just ideal. He used his new P.A. system, and setup against a large brick building, right across from a gate where hundreds of people were lined up to enter the stadium. He seemed well received and as usual, there were a few hecklers, but the Gospel message came across loud and clear.

Praise the LORD for a man to clearly and intelligently present not only the Gospel, but the Law, to drive men to the Saviour.

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive