Monday, September 25, 2006

I Met Ray Comfort

This was supposed to be a weekend of watching football, and street witnessing. Well, the streetwitnessing came to pass, in Huntington Beach California and I did watch some Pop Warner football, but I missed my nephew's high school football game.

I did end up meeting Ray Comfort, after he finished preaching the Gospel in the open air, at the street vendor fair that meets at the Huntington Beach pier on Saturdays. I handed out dozens of tracts, and had several interesting one-2-one encounters.

It was a great weekend with my mom and dad and sister and nephew. I also got to see my old Pop Warner football coach and his family.

On Sunday we attended E.V. Free church in Fullerton.

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive