Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Terrified and Shaking

This evening, while my wife and sons and I were downstairs in our den watching TV, I hear a kinda loud car pull up beside our house (we live on a corner).   I got up and went out the back doors and looked over the fence to see three young men get out of a Jeep and head onto the greenbelt trail.

I went and grabbed my wallet, cell phone, put on my shoes and grabbed some million dollar bill Gospel tracts.

I went down and had a very congenial conversation with Steven, Kip and Tyler.   I had the privilege of sharing the Law and the Gospel with the young men.

I had my brother Thomas on the cell phone listening to the whole conversation.

The whole time I was shaking in my boots.

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive