Friday, May 11, 2012

Fellowship with a Fellow Evangelist

This afternoon, Thomas and I were blessed to have the opportunity to spend some time with pastor Andrew of Faith Baptist Church Everett.   We sat out on the sidewalk cafe of Starbucks in Everett, and had a wonderful time encouraging each other and sharing stories.   Then we prayed for each other and Thomas and I went over to the Everett Train Station.

We had a wonderful time handing out 'Round TUIT' tracts and sharing the Gospel message with people.

Please remember Smiley in your prayers... He is a homeless guy, who is getting married tomorrow.

We actually had a number of wonderful conversations.   I spoke with 19 year old Brad.   He is a very athletic, tall young man.  He is a product of the world today, believing anything and nothing at the same time.   We had a good conversation and I had the privilege of sharing the Law and the Gospel with him.   He wouldn't accept a Gospel of John though, which was a little disappointing.   We parted with a handshake and warm 'good by and thanks for talking with me.'

I have much gratitude toward God who not only has saved me (suffice it to say, God reached way down to lift me up.), but He has also used me to share the Gospel message with those who would hear it.

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive