Friday, April 12, 2013

Read The Bible Its the Truth

Here we are again, on a Friday evening.   The greenbelt trail is the fishing hole outside my back fence.

First, a red Volkswagen jetta was parked down there, so I grabbed my jacket and tracts and headed down there, but before I even got there, when the occupants of the jetta saw me walking toward them, they high-tailed it out of there.

Then, I heard car doors slamming, and looked out and saw people getting out of a car and walking onto the trail.   I headed back down there, and a group of young people were standing around a taller, bigger guy [Billy] who was telling them about his business.   I came up and handed them Gospel tracts and the big guy told me how he had just found his spirituality.  He said he had read the Torah, and the Bible and the Koran and that he was getting into Eastern Religion.

I said, "I encourage you to read the Bible, its the truth." and he looked at me and just started walking away.  I asked him his name, and he kept going and said, "it doesn't matter".

I tried to engage the rest of the youth, and they kind of just shrugged and turned and walked away.

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive