Saturday, November 30, 2013

Mission inn festival of lights

After a day of driving around southern California on a nostalgia trek to see all the houses I lived in, I thought I would stop at the mission inn in Riverside. I didn't realize there would be a huge festival going on.  So I picked a corner and commenced reading Luke 1 and 2 and preaching the gospel for 2.5 hours. I was encouraged by so many people and even prayed for by several. A few other street evangelists stopped and chatted and prayed. One guy introduced me to his wife and then called his mom over and introduced us.    By the end of the night I even shared the corner with another gospel preacher.

It was a huge festival and a huge blessing to preach the coming of King Jesus.

P.S. A tablet is the bomb for nighttime scripture reading outdoors.

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive