Sunday, December 08, 2013

Jingle Bells Concert - Comcast Arena 12/8/2013

I didn't know how well attended the Comcast arena would be for the Jingle Bells concert, but I soon found out what a draw Selena Gomez is.   The line was stretched around the entire Comcast arena this evening.   I began at the head of the line and preached the true meaning of Christmas to the concert goers.   Thomas met me later on and he preached too.

We received amazing favor from God . Hundreds heard the Gospel without amplification. Many young people listened intently and came up afterwards and thanked us. Only a few minor heckles but sadly much indifference.   One supposed Christian girl tried to hinder the Gospel proclamation, telling me that this wasn't the way to do it.   I rebuked her and told her she wasn't a Christian, but a hypocrite.

It was a phenomenal evening, albeit cold, to proclaim the Good News, that "Unto us is born this day a Savior, which is Christ the LORD.".

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive