Thursday, August 20, 2015

Greenbelt Trail Activity

As I have mentioned in so many previous posts, I have a greenbelt trail behind my house that is used by high school and older kids as a place to go hang out and engage in unseemly activities.

Yesterday, I heard a car's doors slam and I saw a bunch of young men walk onto the trail.   I was in the middle of some chore (besides I'm in the middle of a gout flare up.so I can't walk very well or very far), so I decided not to go down to try to talk to the 4 young men who got out of the dark blue Toyota Highlander.   But, I decided if I heard another group show up later, I'd put on my shoes and go down there.

Well later on, I saw the same Highlander show up and a group of young men exit the vehicle and head onto the trail.   So I grabbed some tracts and went down to greet them.

They saw me coming and went to a difficult to access area, that I would have had to climb over a downed tree and tread through some brush to get to.   So I called out and a young man named James came and talked with me.   He did not have a Christian upbringing, and I was able to share the Gospel with him.  He also accepted not only a Gospel tract for himself, but he took tracts with him to give to his buddies.

Please pray for James and his buddies...


No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive