Sunday, December 18, 2016

Ministered to by Alex

The Cirque de Music concert was held at the Xfinity Arena in Everett tonight.   Attendance seemed very full this evening.

Brothers Ronnie, Michael, and Johnny had preaching duties tonight.   Adjectives such as strong, bold, even harsh could be used about their style, but I know their heart's desire is for people to be saved and come to know Jesus as LORD and Savior.

There were a couple of Russian brothers; Vladimir and Alex who were also carrying signs and handing out Gospel tracts.   I had a long conversation with Alex as we handed out tracts together.  I was blessed and ministered to by brother Alex as he spoke to me, in his broken English with a strong Russian accent.   He spoke of his faith in action.  How he desired to not only know things from God, but to draw nearer to God each day in prayer and in Bible reading.   Brother Alex so encouraged me, and truly inspired me to draw nearer to God in deeper prayer and Bible reading myself.

Bro Alex exemplified simple faith as he described how God had healed him today.   He explained he was too sick to go to Church this morning, but his friend prayed for him and he experienced and immediate healing from God.





Praise God and God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive