Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Costco and Everett Gospel Mission

I went to Costco Everett and preached for all of four minutes before the line attendant asked me to leave, so I went to the Everett gospel mission and ministered to a several people there. Then went to the store and got some food for a gal named Megan, who said she thinks about the lord every day, but she’s stuck in a cycle of addiction and street life, as dangerous as it is.   As I shared the Gospel with Megan, I explained the legal implications of the cross, that it was the same as if you had a stack of speeding tickets, and the fine would be thousands of dollars, when someone you don't even know paid your fine for you...   Right then, a big smile came across her face, and she said, I'd be so thankful.

Here’s what I said at Costco...

hi friends

My name is Keith, and I'd like to briefly share the message of the Gospel with you.   It's a message so profound that the highest minds can spend a lifetime dwelling on it, yet it's so simple, a child can understand it.   The word Gospel just means "good news", and it's the good news about how to be made right with God. How to be reconciled with Him. In a nutshell, the Gospel is the good news of how to go to heaven when you die.   It is literally how you can survive death. The Bible says Jesus abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel. So let me get to it, but I have to give you the bad news first. the Bible says during our lifetime, we're all gripped by the fear of death.   Isn't that especially true in our current situation. That is that we will all die. Ten out of ten die, but why is that? Why do we die in the first place? The Bible says death is wages, "the wages of sin is death". We earn the death sentence because of sin. Do you feel you've earn your wages?   Do you deserve the death sentence? God has an answer for death, you owe it to your good sense to consider it. Let's see if we can illustrate this, would you consider yourself to be a good person?
etc.etc.etc...


God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive