Wednesday, September 07, 2022

Ramone Needed a Tire Pump

 Ramone called to me from the street, while I was in the driveway cleaning up, and he said, you don't happen to have a tire pump do you?  I said yes, and I started to grab the tire-inflation fitting for my air compressor, and he said, "No, I mean a tire pump".   I said "oh, yeah, I have one right here but it hasn't been used in a long time. It might not work very well".   He said that's ok, can I buy it off of you, i need to take it to fill up the tires on my bike at home.  I said can you bring it back?  He said yeah. So he went off.


When he came back he asked again if he could buy the pump.  I said sure.   He pulled out some money to give me, and I said you don't have to.   But he said, no I'll just buy it off of you, how much do you want?   I said, Ok, how about a couple of bucks.   He handed me a couple bucks, and I said here's your change, and gave him a million dollar bill gospel tract.


I explained the gospel to him and also gave him a gospel of John.


He was very appreciative and went away happy.


God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive