Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Green-Belt Trailhead is an Attractive Parking Spot

Travis and Tim were sitting in their Honda which was parked next to the green-belt trailhead. I offered them Million Dollar bills and started a conversation with them. I told them that the bills were Gospel tracts, and asked if they knew what that was. They said no, so I explained the Gospel to them. They listened and were very interactive. Tim wasn't concerned enough to say he was planning on getting right with God. Travis seemed to take it all in, but I didn't perceive he was going to make any commitments either.

Therhan and his girlfriend were sitting in their Impala which was parked next to the green-belt trail head. I gave them each Million Dollar bills and was ableto share the Bad and Good News with them.

May the LORD continue to bring people literally to my backyard so that I can share the Bad News that we have all broken God's Law, and the Good News of the "fine being paid".

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive