Sunday, September 06, 2009

One Person is Worth It

Yestday morning, from 10am to 2pm, I was back out at the Evergreen State Fair, witnessing from within the GodMobile.

What a bunch of 'Hard-ground hearers'.

Except... one gal, Chelsae, came up, dressed kind of in a hip-hop style (not if that is a correct characterization of her style, but anyways.)

She was kind of hesitant to answer the questionaire, and seemed like maybe she was just testing me to to see what I was going to say. Anyways, I went though the flip chart with her. She asked one question, when I told her it wasn't enough to believe in Jesus mentally, it needed to be a belief in her heart. After I explained that kind of faith and trust, using the 'parachute analogy', she said she understoold.

I got to the invitation part of the presentation, expecting her to say she wasn't ready or no or something else, but she said, yes, she would like to receive Jesus Christ as her savior. I prayed with her, and encouraged her to get into a good Bible believing church, off she went.

Praise the LORD!

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive