Sunday, August 08, 2010

Trey

This evening, a guy parked his red ford ranger pickup on the side of our house. I was painting the back door to the laundry room, and I was busy, and I have been very hesitant to go witnessing to people as they have still been buying drugs next to our house. I waited and watched, to see if he lit up... I couldn't see anything being sparked, so I finally decided to go grab a million dollar bill and go give it to him and see what would happen.

I said Hi, have you gotten one of these? as I handed him the bill. He said what is this, I said, it's a Gospel tract, do you have much exposure to the Gospel? He said, yes, my father is a pastor of Calvary Chapel ??? [somewhere south].

I said, oh, well then, I wonder if you were to die today, would you go to heaven? He said yes. I said, what makes you sure of that? He said, I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I asked him if he considered himself to be a good person, and you know the rest. He ranked # one on the human predictability chart.

I explained the Gospel to him and I said, thanks for listening to me. God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive