Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sharing With a Telemarketer

We got several phone calls the other evening, from political 'telemarketers'.

The last call was from a gal asking me to take a political survey. It went quite a few minutes and after I finished answering all her questions, she said thank you and was about to hang up and I said, "May I ask you a question?".

She said sure, so asked her if she had a Christian background and she said she was Catholic. I was so pleased, now I'm talking with someone with a foundation that I could build on, so I went ahead and used the Ten Commandments to show her that she was a sinner, although, she wasn't admitting much in the way of sin. I'll let God deal with her conscience.

I was a little surprised, but she allowed me to share the Gospel with her. A couple times I thought she was going to hang up on me. Praise God!

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive