Monday, December 03, 2012

Jim and Mo Mo

Then I walked around the block, via the greenbelt trail.   I saw two youths ahead of me and went up and handed them Gospel tracts.

Jim explained he was an Atheist because the Bible was too hard to understand and he couldn't accept the thought of living, then dying and going to heaven or hell.  He was disgusted with religion. I agreed, religion has caused more wars, more pedophile priests and Jesus was harder on the religious folks than anyone else.   I explained that Christianity was not meant to be a religion, but a relationship with the eternal, infinite God.

I had the privilege of sharing the Gospel with them after running them through the Law.   Mo Mo had a Christian background, so she understood where I was leading them.

Then I explained the cross, and sin, righteousness and the judgement to come.   I gave Jim the 21 day challenge (dust off your Bible and read a chapter of the Gospel of John per day, and see who Jesus really is).

I pray for Jim, and Mo Mo, that they will turn to you, Lord Jesus.

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive