Monday, December 03, 2012

Fully Prepared for the Munchies

Tonight, I heard the sound of a car door closing, down the hill from my house, at the trail head.     I grabbed my jacket, my flashlight and my tracts and went down to meet them.  I went out to find two cars parked there. One empty, the other with four guys and one girl.   The girl was sitting in the middle of the back seat between two guys with a couple of pizzas on their laps, while the front passenger was in the middle of rolling some form of a medical cigarette or something.

The driver was reluctant to roll down his window... so I shined the flashlight in his face, which probably didn't help any, but he rolled down the window.   I gave him a Gospel tract, he asked what it was, and I asked them what they were doing, and if it was illegal.  They responded "no".  I offered the back seat passengers a tract and they refused, so I dropped it in their lap.   At that time the driver began to roll up his window and turn the key to start the car.   I said, you don't have to leave, and he said, "I think we do".   And they left.

May the Lord reach these kids that are so disillusioned by life and godless purposelessness.

hmmm....

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive