Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Neighborhood

There are some very disappointing things about my neighborhood.  I'm sure my neighborhood is like many across the state, even the nation.

People drive way too fast on my street, and use it as a cut-through.  That is very sad and scary.

All too often, kids hang out way past any decent hour.

The house behind us is empty, due to the fact that the old man that had lived there passed away almost two years ago.   Cops showed up there tonight.   This time, I wasn't the neighborhood commando who called the cops.

We have very nice drunken neighbors on the other side.

We have some more drunken neighbors across the way.

We have some pro-homosexual marriage neighbors directly across from us.

Sounds like my neighborhood is a mission field.

And so it is!

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive