Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Tyler, Taylor and Sam

Three high school aged young men were a little stunned when I walked down to their 'pot pit'.   Sam was a little 'undone', so he quickly left, but not before I got a Lincoln Million Dollar Bill Gospel tract in his hand.   I handed all three Gospel tracts and explained what they were for, and encouraged them to read them.

I was pleased that Tyler and Taylor stayed and talked with me.   Even as Tyler held a bong with the bowl filled and a lighter in his hand.

Taylor said he went to church, but he didn't think smoking marijuana was wrong.   I gave him a few things to go look up in the Bible.   The word is 'sorcery', which is 'pharmakia' in the Greek, which means drugs.

I had the pleasure of sharing the Gospel with these young men, and they seemed willing to listen and consider life, mortality, judgement, righteousness and forgiveness through Jesus' death, burial and resurrection.

[addendum: I told the young men, I did much worse things than this.   I was no better than them, but that doesn't give them excuse to rebel against the Lord.]

I am praying that God will reveal Himself in His righteousness to Tyler, Taylor and Sam.

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive