Friday, August 30, 2013

Everett Silvertips: Hear the proclamation of the Gospel

I went to the Comcast Arena this evening and spent about an hour preaching the Gospel this evening.

I took my Bible and my stool and my PA and went about an hour before the game was to begin.   I prayed extra hard before I began, since being alone is extra scary.   The instant I began to preach I could see the arena ushers begin calling someone.  Sure enough, within a couple of minutes, a manager came out and told me city ordinances forbade amplification.

So I began almost an hour's worth of lifting my voice like a trumpet.   God was very gracious.  There were a couple times I thought I was losing my voice, but God kept me going.

Once the game began, I took a walk around downtown Everett and handed out Gospel tracts.

God is so good to me.   I don't deserve it at all.

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive