Sunday, June 28, 2015

Seattle Pride

The Lord was glorious today!  Over 400 gospel tracts distributed by me and 600 by Thomas. I had to avert my eyes a LOT.  At least not during the following encounter.

I was sharing the Gospel with a self-described lesbian at Seattle pride. She wanted me to tell her she was going to hell because of her sexual orientation. I said we could take that off the table for a moment and asked her if she'd ever lied, stolen or used God's name in vain, which she admitted to all 3 and blasphemed God's Name to me to prove it. I explained she was guilty in God's eyes just like the rest of us. She still wanted me to tell her she was going tell hell (which I wouldn't), I'll let her conscience do its job.

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive