Saturday, December 19, 2015

Lil Wayne Christmas







The prayers of many saints went up to God on my behalf yesterday.  Lil Wayne was at the Dope Music Festival at Xfinity arena.   Doors were to open at 6, but the 'artists' were not ready so, the doors did not open till 7, which gave me plenty of time to preach at each of the three entrances. God was glorified in the distribution of over 400 gospel tracts between Thomas Sapp and myself. The Christmas gospel was preached 4 times to several hundred concert goers. There were some good encounters with hecklers.  All of that and a guy came up to me and I thought he was giving me a fist bump; instead he took my hand and put two $5s and a $10 roll of quarters. That is a first. Thanks to God for His indescribable gift!

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive