Sunday, September 11, 2016

Stomp The Patriarchy Ball

I had several great conversations with people headed into the "All Access" concert at Washington Hall in Seattle.   The concert was part of a nation-wide pro-abortion series of events held yesterday evening.

The people of Seattle are such a colorful bunch of folks.   I did have the privilege of speaking to several dozen of them as they lined up outside the building before the doors opened.   I was glad to learn that this venue would only accommodate up to about 300 attendees.

I handed out three dozen Gospels of John from the Pocket Testament League.   It was interesting to see people recoil when I went to hand them one of these...

One gal told me proudly, "I've had 3 abortions".   I was so sad, but I told her she could be forgiven and see her children in heaven if she would repent and trust Jesus Christ as her Savior.

I had a long conversation with Greg the bouncer.

I only got flipped off twice, Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

I also was strongly scorned by a guy who told me he was going to slap me, and I was in the same camp as abortion clinic bombers.

I also handed out these...

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive