Sunday, July 29, 2018

Lake Stevens Aqua Fest

A lake Stevens Aqua Fest official came up to me when I was handing out tracts inside the festival barricades at the entrance to the festival.   She told me I couldn’t do that and I had to leave.   I told her no I didn’t have to leave. She said yes you do, I said the US constitution gives me the right to do this.   She said everyone else had paid for a booth.   I repeated the the constitution gave me the right to hand out tracts.   She said this isn’t how Jesus would want you to act .  I said well you need Him, she said I have my own religion.  She said “you’re supposed to obey government “.  I asked why do you want to hinder the Gospel... she was getting upset and so was I.

I said why don’t you call the cops. She said I’m going to do that.  I said please do.  So she went off in a huff and called them.

That’s when Thomas arrived.

We continued to hand out tracts.

When several officers arrived, they conferred with the lady official and began to watch Thomas and I as we continued to hand out tracts.

After about 15 minutes a sergeant arrived and he and another officer came up to Thomas and I.  They greeted us and shook our hands, and told us to speak respectfully when talking with the festival officials.  I agreed. And the cops left.

Other than that drama, I handed out about 400 Gospel tracts.

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive