Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Long Knife and a Sword

Almost concurrently with the weather warming up, kids begin pulling up and parking at the entrance to the green-belt trail, and going on to the trail at all hours of the evening, doing all sorts of things.

Earlier, a BMW was parked there and four guys went onto the trail to do their 'thing'.   Their car doors closing woke me up, and I was hesitant to go down there and talk with them, so I waited and watched, until they returned to their car and left.

Then again a few minutes later, I heard doors slam and looked out and saw an early 80's  El Camino parked down by the trail head, so I slipped on my tennis shoes and walked down there.   Two guys and a girl were walking onto the trail as I walked up.   I called to them and they stopped the play-acting sword fight they were having.   I spoke with them for a while until they finally said we have to go.   I had the chance to talk to them about eternity and the solution to their sin, although they said they didn't believe in God.

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive