Thursday, July 12, 2012

Just Getting Ready To Start

Tonight, silver dodge Durango stopped by the trail head.    I heard the doors slam, and I knew, it was time to grab some tracts and go.   I arrived at the pot pit to four guys just getting ready to get started.

I handed them million dollar bill Gospel tracts and witnessed to them.   The listened as I shared the Law and the Gospel (the long version) and were polite.  I spent a long time with them, finally I said, you can go ahead and pack up whatever it is you have.  I'm not going to look, or say anything, but its time to leave.   And you probably won't come back to this spot, will you?   No they responded.

I urged them to choose life.

God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive