Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Mayor Ray Stephanson Accepts a Round TUIT

Today Thomas and I handed out about six hundred Gospel tracts between the two of us.   We had several good conversations with young and old.

We handed out tracts to people as they finished the 5/10K run.

I had a good (albeit difficult to get a word in edgewise) conversation with Mordecai, an Israeli man who believed in the Bible, insomuch as it described aliens and space technology.  I think I got the Gospel in edgewise.

I love it when you hand a Gospel tract to someone (in this case, a woman), and she begins to read it out loud.

I ran out and handed Mayor Ray Stephanson a Round TUIT as he came by in the parade.   Very encouraging.

God bless

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive