Saturday, June 01, 2013

Mukilteo Waterfront Festival

It was a beautiful evening in Mukilteo last evening.   We walked from downtown, to the waterfront, and passed out many tracts and got in many conversations.

Spoke to Andy and Avery, who were two non-believing young men, who only had minimum wage jobs, so they didn't want to spend the 3 bucks to get into the festival.   Since they really didn't have much to do, they were ok with having a conversation with us.   Andy told me he was an atheist.   I told him, I didn't believe that he didn't believe in God.   I told him he had all the evidence he needed to believe in God; the trees, the beautiful sky, the flock of geese flying over and his conscience.

Spoke to lots of people as we walked back to town including Ganja dude.

Got to preach a little bit on the beach.  That was neat.

Went back to town and picked a corner and read the entire book of First John.   What a huge blessing.

Then went back to the middle of town and preached the Gospel for quite a while.   Got several Amen's, and God bless you's.   Then, toward the end, a couple of Mars Hill middle age women, came from across the street and "lovingly rebuked" (quoted because that's what Thomas said) us because we weren't doing it the right way.   After a brief discussion, and telling us how they witnessed by their lifestyle, I asked, "Yeah, but do you use words?"   That ticked her off.   She went on a little while with some further castigation, and it was time for me to get back to preaching.   I invited her to preach, she wouldn't, so I said, "I have to get back to it, and started off with John 3:16.



God bless...

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive