Saturday, June 08, 2013

Willis Tucker Park Farmers Market

I was very fearful, going to the Willis Tucker Park to hand out Gospel tracts, yesterday evening.   Even though I had my evangelism partner and his wife and kids with me, I was afraid of the response I would get from my very neighbors if I tried to hand them a Gospel tract or preach the Gospel open-air.

My fears were unfounded.   We handed out dozens of tracts, and got into a few conversations with people.  I saw some familiar faces, but I don't think they recognized me.   It didn't turn out to be a conducive place to preach the Gospel out loud, but the tracts were well received.

Then afterward, we had a great evening of fellowship with Thomas and Whitney and Conner, Chloe, and Jacob.   [it was hilarious to see the kids on the treadmill, and to be able to get out some old toys that we had and watch the kids play with them.]

God bless

No comments:

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive