Tuesday, October 11, 2005

No Drugs In My Neighborhood -- NOT

I made up a flyer on letter-sized paper with the the word drugs and the circle with the line through it. At the bottom of the page, I wrote up some text explaining that I've encountered dealers and users in our neighborhood.

I went to Kinkos and made 12 colored and another 20 black and white copies. Late yesterday evening I went out and stapled them up on stop signs and mailboxes throughout our neighborhood. As I was putting one up, a car full of guys pull up and start laughing, "ha ha ha, we love drugs..." and they went off and started pulling down my flyers.

So, I'm thinking to myself, this is a wonderful situation we have here, heh?

God bless...

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive