Friday, October 14, 2005

A Warm Heart but Cold Feet

I went down to the skate park at lunch today with several "A Gift For You, Money Inside" Gospel tracts. To me, those ought to be the most comfortable tracts to hand out, since each one has a crisp (or mabey not so crisp) one dollar bill inside.

I couldn't get over my anxiety today. I stopped cold before I got to the concrete skate course, and turned around. I did hand out seven or eight tracts to people on the way out of the park though.

It is my prayer that the LORD will use His Words that are imprinted inside these normally comfortable tracts. It is also my prayer that I will receive boldness from the LORD to go out and share His love and message of forgiveness with people.

Maybe tonight I'll go down to Everett Stadium if there's a high school football game. I'm hoping that Julie and I will go hand out sandwiches and street witness to the homeless people on Sunday afternoon, down in Lake City.

God bless...

Spreading the truth of Jesus Christ and the Good News that Salvation is available through Him.

Blog Archive